Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian K Golden has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Brian K Golden has the following 16 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostatism (Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms)
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Bladder Issues
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Dr. Brian K Golden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Dr. Brian Golden is one of the very best Doctors I have ever seen. He has changed my life for the better in many ways. I was recently diagnosed with bladder cancer. My internal medicine doctor referred me to Dr. Golden. First I was given my first appointment date for 10 days out. I told Dr. Golden that if I do have cancer I really don’t want to wait 10 days to find out. His office called me back within 15 minutes and told me to show up tomorrow morning. After my cystoscopy he confirmed that I have a very large aggressive tumor and explained in detail how he was going to remove it. During the seven day wait for surgery I emailed the Doctor several times with questions and he returned the emails back within hours with the answers to my questions along with links to different medical journals where he arrived that the answers. When you have a life-threatening situation it is so important to these answers and get them timely. Removing tumors from the bladder wall is a delicate operation as the wall is very thin and if the doctors pierces the wall the cancer will move outside the bladder. If this happens I guess you better start getting things in order. However if you don’t cut deep enough the aggressive cancer will grow back and you start over. Fortunately Dr. Golden’s skilled hands removed the tumor. There where now ill side effect from this surgery at al. Three months later another cystoscopy showed that the tumor was gone and had not grown back. I have known friends that have had bladder cancer and they either were burned so bad from the chemo or it just didn’t work and the enviable happened. So as far as I am concerned Dr. golden gave me back my life and I will be able to see my Grandson become a young man. At the next follow-up Dr. Golden suggested a process that would take care of BPH , another condition I have had for years. Any man over the age of 50 knows what a problem an enlarged prostrate is. After another few week of several emails from me with questions, same as before they were all answered within hours with data to back up the answers. So Dr. Golden preformed the procedure and it was absolutely painless with now ill effects at all. Within three days I could urinate like I was 20 again. Bottom line is this man is my savior and I own him my life. I know that I could never re-pay him for what he has done so I decided post this letter so that others in this situation will know which doctor to trust.
Dr. Golden is a great doctor. He and his staff are not only good at what they professionally but they have a great attitude and personality that keep you calm and cool during his procedures. I got a vasectomy done in his office and it went very smoothly. His personal website on the vasectomy procedure was very informative.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Brian K Golden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian K Golden, MD - Urology in Elk Grove, CA, in this video.
Dr. Brian K Golden is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Elk Grove, CA.