Have you seen Dr. Brian K Golden?

My Experience

Dr. Brian Golden is one of the very best Doctors I have ever seen. He has changed my life for the better in many ways. I was recently diagnosed with bladder cancer. My internal medicine doctor referred me to Dr. Golden. First I was given my first appointment date for 10 days out. I told Dr. Golden that if I do have cancer I really don’t want to wait 10 days to find out. His office called me back within 15 minutes and told me to show up tomorrow morning. After my cystoscopy he confirmed that I have a very large aggressive tumor and explained in detail how he was going to remove it. During the seven day wait for surgery I emailed the Doctor several times with questions and he returned the emails back within hours with the answers to my questions along with links to different medical journals where he arrived that the answers. When you have a life-threatening situation it is so important to these answers and get them timely. Removing tumors from the bladder wall is a delicate operation as the wall is very thin and if the doctors pierces the wall the cancer will move outside the bladder. If this happens I guess you better start getting things in order. However if you don’t cut deep enough the aggressive cancer will grow back and you start over. Fortunately Dr. Golden’s skilled hands removed the tumor. There where now ill side effect from this surgery at al. Three months later another cystoscopy showed that the tumor was gone and had not grown back. I have known friends that have had bladder cancer and they either were burned so bad from the chemo or it just didn’t work and the enviable happened. So as far as I am concerned Dr. golden gave me back my life and I will be able to see my Grandson become a young man. At the next follow-up Dr. Golden suggested a process that would take care of BPH , another condition I have had for years. Any man over the age of 50 knows what a problem an enlarged prostrate is. After another few week of several emails from me with questions, same as before they were all answered within hours with data to back up the answers. So Dr. Golden preformed the procedure and it was absolutely painless with now ill effects at all. Within three days I could urinate like I was 20 again. Bottom line is this man is my savior and I own him my life. I know that I could never re-pay him for what he has done so I decided post this letter so that others in this situation will know which doctor to trust.

Awesome Urologist

Dr. Golden is a great doctor. He and his staff are not only good at what they professionally but they have a great attitude and personality that keep you calm and cool during his procedures. I got a vasectomy done in his office and it went very smoothly. His personal website on the vasectomy procedure was very informative.

Arrogant, self-important, condescending

questionable practices. maybe he's learned more but I suffer the consequence of us lack of knowledge every day with the l ok as of a kidney. he skipped town afterwards.

Doctor seems often rushed.

I recently had a vesectomy through Dr. Golden. Like most men I had a lot of anxiety about the procedure and was very nervous. After the procudere with Dr. Golden I relalized I stressed all of those weeks for nothing. The procedure was extremely quick and painless. Doctor Golden provided a very relaxed atmosphere and the procedure was over before I knew it. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Golden.

Highly recommended!

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer with another urologist but I did not feel like my questions were being answered so I looked for a second opinion. I found Dr. Golden and it was a completely different experience. Unlike the first doctor, Dr. Golden listened to my questions and answered each of them thoroughly. The initial consultation took about 45 mins, but I felt as though he would have taken as much time as was necessary to answer any questions I had. The surgery was completely successful and two years later I am cancer free with no side effects.

Not Impressed

Typical male with a quick tongue and good at put downs and squelching any questions or discussions. Has strong opinions (many outside of traditional medicine and speculative)! He may be better with men, but did not have any answers for me (a woman). Does not seem very experienced.

Highly recommended to anyone in Sacramento

Dr. Brian Golden MD: This Dr is a wonderful urologist. I wish he was still in Las Vegas, and we are all the less for loosing him as a physician. His caring and knowledge has been wonderful and the fact he moved quickly to save my life has been much appreciated.I recommend him to anyone looking for a urologist in the area. I've recommended him to my family in Sacramento and would not do that if I did not feel he was a competent and wonderful physician.

Knowledgable, caring oncologist

Dr. Golden is very knowledgable about the latest techniques and has treated me successfully through two separate forms of cancer. He never makes you feel rushed, and instead of taking out the organs involved, he was able to save both. I highly recomnmend Dr. Golden.

Can't even get an appointment

Your office manager has an attitude for some reason and won't even schedule an appointment even though I have whatever cash it would take for the visit and any surgeries that may need to be done. I guess no insurance no service cash, is no good.

I could not recommend a better doctor in regard to my initial visit all the way through my surgery. His office staff leave much to be desired in that the wait time during telephone calls is unacceptable and they do not return calls.

Dr. Brian K Golden is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Elk Grove, CA.

Dr. Brian K Golden Is this you?