The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian K Kim
Dr. Brian K Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, CA, with other offices in Sacramento, CA and Lincoln, CA . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian K Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Clinical Research
- Blood Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Brian K Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian K Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, CA.