Dr. Brian K Kim Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Brian K Kim?

Oncology

Dr Brian Kim, I found his bed side manner to be appalling. They way he was talking to my family regarding my cancer and my stay in the hospital was unacceptable. He was talk about me like I wasn't there. I was scheduled the meeting. His tone of voice was very disreprespectful when he was talking about me. I felt very embarrassed. My family was struggling with the news that I was terminal and was going to die in the next 3 months. I couldn't stand it another minute. I asked him to leave and never come back. He was fired on the spot. How dare he talk to my family like that. They were highly stressed. I could not let this happen again.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Brian K Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, CA.