The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian M Katt
Dr. Brian M Katt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brick, NJ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Katt is affiliated with Southern Ocean Medical Center. Dr. Katt has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian M Katt has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Brian M Katt has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Brian M Katt is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Katt is the consummate doctor. He was called, on his day off!, to perform surgery on both my shattered wrists and shattered shouldershoulder. What a Master at what he does! So caring, personable, perfectionist, gentle man. He even contacted me after my return to California. My accident happened on vacation in NJ. He likes me to give updates with my progress! I'd highly recommend him to those in need!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Katt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Brian M Katt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrielle Orthopedics, 457 Jack Martin Blvd Ste 7, Brick, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian M Katt in this video.
Dr. Brian M Katt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.