Dr. Brian T Keefe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian T Keefe?

Grateful former patient

Dr. Keefe treated my husband and me for several years in Albany, GA. My husband passed away in 2010 following a long illness and Dr. Keefe continued to treat me until he moved away. We always felt that we were people, not just patients. I was very sorry to see him leave Albany.

Saved my life

I was only able to get in to see Dr. Keefe because I was a referral. He diagnosed my illness, admitted me to the hospital. The hospitalist disregarded my illness. Dr. Keefe then saw me again, referred me to a surgeon, and I was hospitalized that night. After weeks of being built back up (my blood levels were all messed up, had to have shots that are normally given to chemo patients), had surgery and for a year had a colostomy. Without his insight and persistence, I would be dead now. He was also spot on regarding my husband's conditions and gave him excellent advice. He spends time with you, has a dry sense of humor, does not coddle you but does care. Wish I had not moved away!

COPD