Dr. Brian D Kent Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Brian D Kent?

He is very professional and explains things so you can understand. Dr. Kent listens to what you want done. I am very pleased with the results. .

IM IN LOVE WITH MY RESULTS

It was a really nice experience do my surgery with Doctor Brian I am so happy with my result.

Love the staff.

Breast Reduction Surgery

Dr.Kent was very professional and did an outstanding job on my breast reduction surgery. I have, and will continue to recommend him to anybody interested in this surgery.

Friendly and caring. Detailed and diligent. He did a superb job. I am thrilled with the result.

From beginning to end, my experience with Dr Kent and his his office has been absolutely amazing. The receptionist accommodated to my need of a soon consultation appointment. Once I came in Dr Kent was very thorough in explaining the pros and cons with my surgery and made me and my husband feel very comfortable.

Very professional. Would definitely recommend

Excellent results and customer service .

My experience at Dr. Kent's office was great from the first time I called his office. Mandie was very warm and informative over the phone, and made feel comfortable upon my arrival for consultation. She encouraged me regarding my choice in size, and laid to rest several anxieties I had after surgery. Dr. Kent was very knowledgable, and a true artist in his craft. His humor eased the tension I felt upon having a plastic surgery procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Kent to all my family and friends. My results are perfect, and after nearly 20 years of wishing I had the body I wanted, it's become a reality. Thank you to Dr. Kent and Mandie.

Dr. Kent is an excellent surgeon. He did an amazing job with my tummy tuck. I could not be happier with the results. He explained the process well, and I felt very comfortable with him.

He and Mandy were excellent. He is a perfectionist, has true passion for this line of work. He takes his time and double checks to make sure the result he gives you is the best you can get. I would definitely work with him again!

Best in Town

I was very pleased with the experience with the beginning to the end of my care. Dr.Kent was very direct with explaining the procedure. I was very at ease with how the procedure was going to take place. Dr. Kent and his staff made me feel welcomed and comfortable with the entire experience and how the surgery and post op care would take place. Dr. Kent will make you feel that he cares and I feel that I could not have had a better surgeon. I would recommend Dr. Kent with breast reconstruction to everyone.

Dr. Brian D Kent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.