4.8

Have you seen Dr. Brian D Kent?

Dr. Kent and Mandy are amazing. They answered all my questions pre and post op, even the ones I thought were stupid. They really care about their patients and help to put them at ease. The tummy tuck looks amazing - my belly has not been this tight and contoured since I was in high school. The breast lift and implants turned out better then I thought they would. You cannot even tell that they are not my real breasts. I would recommend Dr. Kent to anyone and have. Mandy as well - she answered her phone 24/7 with questions and made me feel comfortable through the whole experience.

Incredible Doctor and Staff

Dr. Kent and his staff were always kind and thoughtful and put my mind at ease during the process. I really feel like Dr. Kent had my best interest in mind and made sure that my results were exceptional .

Very professional and cares about the patient and what is best for them.

The results of my procedure by far were better than i thought possible because Dr. Kent did a revision of a breast lift gone wrong i had 14 months before seeing Dr. Kent. The previous procedure had severe scarring, sagging to the point that my breasts looked like they did not have a lift prior to Dr. Kent's revision of that surgery. 7 weeks later am so happy with Dr. Kent's bilateral revision and implants. I feel better about myself where before Dr. Kent' procedure and 14 months after the first lift i wanted to cry every time I looked in the mirror because my nipples were noticeably uneven, scarred, and different sizes. My breasts were significantly different sizes so much that it was noticeable with a bra and shirt on. Dr. Kent revised all of the problems of the first surgery. My nipples are even, they are the same size, my breasts are now even, the implants are perfectly sized for body and are exactly what I had pictured in my mind. I found Dr. Kent online along with many other surgeons, however, when i reviewed his web page and the detailed information about how he preforms his procedures compared to other surgeons, and heard good things about him I scheduled my appt the next day.

Mandy is always very responsive and efficient, the office is clean and modern with updated appearance. The Dr. Does great clinical work.

Average at best

Breast augmentation consult

Very odd to say the least! My friend who is an operating room nurse warned me.. I should have listened!!! Very unprofessional and seemed like he was being untruthful at times. Would definitely recommend going somewhere else. I plan to see several other surgeons and update my post

Breast reduction

Great friendly staff at this office, I was scared of having breast reduction, but really desired to look better after weight loss, they made me feel comfortable and relaxed each time. I am very pleased with results and Dr Kent did a wonderful job. I believe it was probably his best work ever. I will refer friends to him.

Great Surgeon!

Every expection. Dr Kent is very sweet and so is his nurse. He did a wonderful job and when I went to have the surgery, nurses told me he is one of the best. I would highly recommend Dr. Kent, and have.. Not only is he a good surgeon, but an artist.

I am VERY happy with my results! I was hoping for my breasts to be smaller but Dr Kent explained the reason he was unable to do so. Dr Kent and Mandy are very kind and personable and If I decide to pursue any surgeries in the future I will definitely be back! In fact I have a couple of friends who I have recommended Dr Kent!

Greatest Plastic Surgeon

LOVE DR Kent!!! He is very nice, sweet and very honest of the procedure that will work best for you, and he will spend the extra time in the OR to make sure the outcome is amazing, Highly recommend Dr Kent for any procedure!! Also Mandy is the best!!! You can txt or call her and she will answer rite away day or night. Mandy treats you like a family member when in reality she just met you.

Amazing doctor...beyond skilled

Absolute great service. Dr. Kent is a perfectionist, an artist. I wasn't just another patient. Would refer anyone I know or do not know to them!!!

Dr. Brian D Kent is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.