Dr. Brian Keroack Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Brian Keroack?

Posted on March 28th, 2017

Looks like Brian managed to get all his comments/patient feedback cleared away. That's a pity, as folks need to be aware of how thoughtless and uncaring he is as a physician. He is the personification of everything that is wrong with the western medical system. If drugs, drugs, drugs are your thing, then come on down. If not, seek help elsewhere.

Highly recommended without reservation!

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Spends time with patient. Stays apprised of latest developments in RA research. Business-like, a good listener, and respectful of me as a patient. Gives me latitude to explore alternative support/treatment (nutrition, acupuncture, etc.) while remaining my Dr.-in-charge which is what I want him to be.

Posted on January 2nd, 2017

Dr Keroack, is one of the kindest,compassionate doctors I've had in my lifetime. He has taken excellent care of my medical needs as his patient. He is through ,,he educates clearly and with patience. His care has eased my life of coping with the auto immune disease I struggle with. Follows thru,, keeping watch on ,,ordering tests to evaluate my status.

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Awful. No interest in having any sort of partnership with the patient. I couldn't get him to stop talking long enough (often about himself) to take any interest in my thoughts or feelings. Zero bedside manner. Avoid.

Exceptional

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Dr. Keroack is the kindess,most caring Profesional I have ever met. He truly cares about every patient. He is extremely knowledgeable and I cannot say enough about this extraordinary Doctor. He is very easy to talk to and most importantly listens to you. He had been my Doctor for years.

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Didn't care for him at all. Charismatic in a very sleazeball sort of way. Like a used car salesman, only with pharmaceuticals.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

I love Dr. Brian Keroack. He is smart, knowledgeable, professional and easy to talk to. He takes the time to make the information that he conveys understandable and is a very likeable person. One of the best doctors I have ever had. If I do not like a doctor after giving them a chance to prove themselves, I have no problem looking for someone new. I would never want to replace Dr. Keroack and highly recommend him as a doctor.

Keroack is a poor doctor.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I also got his spiel about being able to diagnose without tests (he told me he could be 30ft away from someone in a restaurant and tell what was wrong with them). To say he's 'cocky' is putting it mildly. He's the personification of everything that is wrong with today's western medical system.

Misdiagnosis!

Posted on August 13th, 2015

I'm writing this review on behalf of my mother. This guy is cocky, arrogant and should have his medical license revoked. He misdiagnosed my mother a few years ago and she has been paying dearly for it. He actually told her on one of her visits that he didn't need to do tests, he could tell what was wrong with people just by looking at them! Clearly not because when she finally demanded a test for rheumatoid arthritis was off the charts. Also, once he knew he messed up, his office all of sudden didn't have record of her being there and tests on her medical history are now "missing". Unbelievable! I wish she wasn't such a good person and sued him. She now has to have an inhaler due to complications from the arthritis. Please save yourself and your loved ones from ever being treated by this man. You will regret it.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Keroack's for the past 13 years, and all I have to say are good things. When I moved out of state for school, I kept him as my specialist, because I trust him and his manner and level of care. I mention him and the Rheumatology Associates of Portland to my friends with RA if they are ever seeking a specialist.

Ego greater than a Cardiologist

Posted on December 10th, 2014

Can't get an appointment for 3 months. Decided to read the reviews and decided quackery is not for me. Obviously since he statrtes performing ultrasound injections he knows everything. Tools are great in the hands of good practitioners. What a ham.

Posted on May 15th, 2014

I went to a 'lecture' that Brian gave at the Wells (Maine) Public Library a few years ago on new treatments for inflammatory arthritis. I had been a patient of his briefly, but was very uncomfortable with his treatment methods and his overly-aggressive 'salesmanship' of said treatments. This lecture turned out to be little more than a commercial for Enbrel, and during the presentation he mentioned some of the older drugs (specifically methotrexate) that were on the way out because they were so ineffective by comparison. He actually said that the success rate of methotrexate was "20%". I don't know anyplace (aside from a MLB batting average) where 20% would ever be considered a success in the first place. This made me recall, as a patient, how he had tried (and failed) to convince me to take methotrexate, while neglecting, of course, to mention the 'success rate'. It's all about keeping the big pharma machine rolling along for him. Sad. Fun fact - the 2nd half of the lecture was given by a kind older lady from the Arthritis Foundation, on dietary approaches to treating arthritis. Just before she started, Keroack packed his stuff up and ran out of there like his house was on fire. What a guy. Stay classy BK.