Dr. Brian Kilpatrick Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Brian Kilpatrick?

Unethical Practice

Posted on February 7th, 2013

Seeing Dr. Kilpatrick was a very frustrating experience. He was eager to prescribe unnecessary medications, especially new ones which lack long-term controlled trials. I have medical training and a good understanding of my own medical problems, yet he didn't listen to my own input and instead focused on unrelated issues which he then attempted to medicate. Most frustrating was that upon entering the exam room, he physically blocked the only door, positioning himself and furniture between myself (lone, female patient) and any ability for me to leave or anyone else to enter. Highly unethical, and I would NEVER bring my own daughter to see him. As all staff at the Mettowee Valley Health Center are ill-educated with similar unethical practices, I will not be returning.

Type 2 Diabetes