Dr. Brian S Kirby Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brian S Kirby?

patient elliott

Dr. Kirby is one of the best diagnosticians in the medical field. Professional, courteous, takes all the time needed to provide an accurate diagnosis and course of treatment that works. Have been a patient for well over seven years and have always received top notch care and treatment.

Saved my life

In and out of Hospitals for a year. Treated with every antibiotic out there. Last time I was in the hospital I was taken to West Florida hospital. They called Dr Kirby when no one knew what was going on. Turns out I had and autoimmune disease and since seeing Dr Kirby, I'm now back to normal and haven't been in a hospital in over a year.

The best Rheumatologist I've seen.

Saw 2 rheumatologist before Dr. Kirby, one out of state and one in Pensacola. When I kept getting worse one of my friends recommend Dr. Kirby. I saw him and he figured out I actually have something really rare and started treatment. I even asked for a second opinion since it was such a rare diagnosis. I went to a university hospital and was told my diagnosis and treatment was right on. Now I have my life back and couldn't be more greatful. Dr Kirby is the only rheumatologist in Pensacola I would go too.

Subpar, basic and not interested in complex cases.

Dr Kirby shows huge empathy and compassion towards his patients. Incredible dedication and motivation to understand all ailments. Hugely motivating and inclusive. A pity that all other Health departments cannot be run as efficiently and effectively as Dermatology in St. Vincents.. I have been attending Dr. Kirby for nearly 15 years and am clear of psoriasis and look forward to my visits to my Dermatologist!

A knowledgeable, kind, caring man. The first doctor I had ever seen who gave both hope and treatment for fibromyalgia.