Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian M Kirsh
Dr. Brian M Kirsh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Independence, OH, with another office in Beachwood, OH. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kirsh is affiliated with Marymount Hospital, University Hospital Bedford Medical Center and Western Reserve Hospital. Dr. Kirsh has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian M Kirsh has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 12
I have known Dr. Kirsh for over eight years. I have seen him in action in the hospital setting, and I was very impressed with his delightful, caring, and compassionate bedside manner. I have been his patient for about seven years, and have been very happy with him. He listens to everything YOU have to say; he then asks YOU quite a few questions, but the questions are very important to your care, and he can learn a lot from YOU. He is kind, very thorough, and takes care of your issues right away; whether it be medications or diagnostic testing. He does not make you keep coming back for follow-up after follow-up to start treating you. The help starts virtually right away. To me their is no other. If you want answers, and a Doctor that will keep in touch, Dr. Kirsh is your man!!
Dr. Kirsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
Dr. Brian M Kirsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian M Kirsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Independence, OH.