Dr. Brian Klock Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Brian Klock?

I was in a skiing accident where I hit my head and was knocked unconscious and hit a tree then broke my hip. I don't remember the accident but I saw that Dr. Klock was one of my trauma doctors and I want to thank him and the rest of the trauma unit for getting me back on my feet. Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center is a great hospital and I'm glad I had such great care while I was there.

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr. Brian Klock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.