Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Koll
Dr. Brian Koll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Koll is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division and Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Koll has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Koll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Beth Israel Medical Center
Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus New York, Manhattan Borough
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Beth Israel Medical CenterHerbert & Nell Singer Division New York, Manhattan Borough
Robert Wood Johnson University Hosp.
Beth Israel Med Ctr, New York, Ny
27 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Brian Koll accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian Koll in this video.
Dr. Brian Koll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.