Dr. Brian J Koos Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Brian J Koos?

Awful

I would recommend that anyone take a very good look and feel for this inhuman man. I have never been treated so poorly in my life. My son and I were rushed from orange county to ucla to be "delivered" by the finest himself, Mr. Brian Koos. They already knew that my water had broken and the fluid was low to begin with. I was in labor for 36 hours straight, with 4 hours of pushing. Instead, of preforming an emergency c-section, he forced me to do a vaginal delivery. My son, was born with meconium aspiration, class II brain bleed, a hole in lung, and barely made it. God Bless him and the NICU at UCLA. They need a good NICU for a Dr. like this in that hospital. He probably gives them most of their patients. Now, having my second child, my current obgyn advised me, that no way should any of this taken place. NONE. I think others need to be very aware of this so called Dr and his "interns". My son is developmentally delayed, however, I have him here with me and wouldn't trade it for anything! It was the NICU that saved his life; it was the Mr. Koos that made these decisions. I hope that nobody ever has to go through what happened to my son and I. Good Luck and Congrats!

Dr. Koos has been my doctor for about 14 years. He has helped me through 7 wonderful deliveries, and he was there for me to help me navigate my losses. He was my hero during my emergency c-section, he saved my life and that of my baby. He listened to my feelings about not wanting a blood transfusion after my surgery. I know I can trust him to be my advocate and to help me make the best decisions for me. He is friendly and funny and always wonderful with my children! His staff and the other doctors are always friendly and kind. They know me and my family by name and greet us as friends. I have never had a bad visit!

He really does not have anything which deserves recommendation.

Would not recommend him

Long waiting times (9.00am appointment, 1.30pm ready!), every scheduled appointment re-scheduled. During conversation very distant, both me and my husband had not at all a good feeling - being a first time mom (and MD as well!), I guess I expected a little bit more... First and pretty much the only "caring" question was 'What can i do for you?'. But maybe he just does not feel comfortable having patients which are also physicians. I don't know...

Dr. Brian J Koos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.