Dr. Brian Kossak Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brian Kossak?

Awful experience

It is beyond disgraceful that this doctor treats his patients the way they do. Going in for a sleep study with my 6-year-old niece who has multiple difficulties and a disorder called PBD, he was completely careless. He grabbed her head and bend her neck back so quickly she instantly began crying. When I told him she doesn’t like to be jolted back he was very aggravated. She does not like to be touched on her head because she has hearing aid and glasses, and becomes protective. I am not someone who typically would write a review but it disgusts me that people bother going into practice when they have to deal with patients and are this distrespectful. Obviously people wouldn’t be going to see him for help if they were doing okay, so to make the experience that should be helping you so unpleasant makes me wonder why he is still employed. As we left she said thank you, still upset, and he actually told her to be quiet. Do not see this doctor, and if you have the opportunity to see anyone else, it’s worth an extra drive.

Appointments

His bed side manners are awful but very good at what he dose. Got my son off useless meds.. Soon as we talked he know testing was needed. An just after 2 appointment..

Rude and unprofessional

Very rude. Very offensive. Contradicts himself at appointments. One appointment says not to do something next appointment he says to do it. Very very unprofessional. Will never go back.

Second Opinion

Did not even look at my son. Looked at the documentation and said he has ADD and needs meds. No tests no questions. Looks to me like he needs to get his numbers up. I got a second opinion and got a completely different result.

I have had the same experience like the rest of the parents, he refuses to help my daughter with her sleep problem he shows no concern it all.

The first thing my son said after leaving our appointment was, "I don't trust this guy. He made me feel like I was under a microscope. I just felt so uncomfortable." That's without me even asking. I found him to be very professional, serious about what he was doing & a bit condescending. He could stand to work on his delivery & listen more to what the parents have to say. He was very thorough & I felt confident that my concerns were heard.

Poor experience

Dr Kossak's "bedside manner" was the worst I have seen. He made both my 13 year old son and myself very uncomfortable. He showed no true concern for my son, instead he treated us with judgement and left us with a diagnosis (so to speak) that was so completely off base that my mouth dropped open. Dr Kossak was cold and offered no true explanations. I certainly had to do some damage control with my son when we left the office because of the way Dr Kossak made my son feel - as if my son was doing so much wrong in his life, he was clueless and he had a "learning disability" (there is NO way this is the case, degree or not). Dr Kossak should not be allowed to meet with adolescents.

not good

he is all about meds for adhd instead of trying to help with my daughters sleep problem first.

Fantastic