Dr. Brian S Krachman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Brian S Krachman?

you will love this Dr

Dr. Krachman was my PCP in Georgia. I will always remember his sense of humor, extreme competence, enthusiasm and willingness to research and follow a rare and unsuual disease that I have. I sure wish he would come back to Georgia....

He has a very interesting manner about him that I really like. To the point but funny. I like him very much as a doctor. He and his staff also made sure I had necessary follow up treatments.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Krachman is an incredible doctor. Those of you in Texas that will now be his patients are very fortunate. We will miss him.

This is the best Dr I have in years he is very good in diagnosing a problem and also helping the patient, take the time to discuss the problem and the solutions .He is very patience, very professional , very kind ,very caring person. He was my mother's Dr , my husband, myself and my whole family.I thank God for Dr Krachman.

I have been a patient for many years. Always felt confident in assessment of my medical problems. He is personable and seems like a friend more than someone you are paying. He is a plus in the medical field.

best doctor in the world!!!!

I love Dr Krachman, he's been my doctor for years and years. He's never in a hurry, he'll take all the time you need and then some,if him or his staff ever have a bad day you'll never know it. I would and do reccomend him to anybody looking for a doctor.