Dr. Brian R Kreul Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brian R Kreul?

Unhappy

Doctor performed my breast surgery. I had old implants from years back and wanted new a little larger as well. They look horrable with or without clothes. Uneven,one up , one down one very hard a had capsular contracture immediately and rippling that's embarrassing visible. I have talked to him and had several visits to ask him to fix this. He only offered a discount. I look deformed and can't even where anything that remotely shows by breast ( rippled uneven)I wish I would have just kept the old implants!!!!!

Happy my new body

I am in week 2 after my breast lift and augmentation; tummy tuck and lipo so far very happy with the results

I have never been happier with an appointment with a specialist. Dr. Kreul and his staff are top notch. I was very embarrassed at wanting a breast augmentation at 60 and he made me feel so good about it. I would and have recommended him to everyone I see. I would have no qualms having another procedure done by this sweet and talented doctor.

I was referred to Dr. Kreul to have a mole removed. Although I had to wait about 20 minutes, I was very impressed that Dr. Kreul came to the lobby to call me, introduce himself and see me to a room. I could see his office was busy and he appeared to have no problem helping out. Dr. Kreul spent time to explain the proceedure and made sure I understood what he was doing. His nurse/medical assistant was personable and professional and I felt very comfortable. I will definately be recommending Dr. Kreul to friends and family.

LOVE this Doctor!!

I highly recommend Dr. Kruel, I came to him, as a 51 year old in dire need of a breast reduction/lift. At first I was very embarrassed about being there for this, I had a HUGE complex about my breasts. He and his staff made me feel sooo comfortable and cared for, that I very quickly, felt safe and relaxed. He spent all the time I needed, explaining the surgery to me and answered my questions thoroughly. He truly cares about you and how you will look, after surgery. My ugly aging breasts, are now beautiful! He is like a master artist of the body :) I can never thank him enough, for what he has done for me and mostly my self esteem! Love, love , love this man, his nursing staff AND office staff. Everyone just makes you feel, like YOU, are their number one patient.

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Kreul and his staff are all very caring, amazing people! Dr. Kreul himself showed such concern and care for me, that I HIGHLY recommend him, to ea ...

100% Satisfied

Dr. Kreul came highly recommended to me, and I have not been disappointed. My care and treatment have been nothing short of exceptional. His caring and professional staff are a joy. Highly recommend .

Awesome! Highly recommended!

Can't say enough good things about him or his staff!

Fantastic experience

My experience with DR. Kreul was the best I've had with a physician to date. He and his staff were caring and catered to my every need. My cosm ...

Exceptional experience!!

Dr Kreul is one of the most caring and conscientious doctors I have ever encountered. He answered all of my questions and spent a great deal of time explaining the procedure to me. I felt very comfortable scheduling surgery with him. After surgery, he was available to answer my questions,even over the holiday weekend. I am extremely happy with my result.

Dr. Kreul is awesome!

After interviewing other plastic surgeons, I chose to have surgery with Dr. Kreul. He answered all of my questions, explained everything in detail, and showed me before and after photos. His caring, yet professional demeanor really earned my trust. I am SO pleased with the results, and for the time he took with me. The entire experience was positive! I wish more physicians were as caring as Dr. Kreul.

He is an awesome Doctor

I have never had a better experience with a doctor or employees in an office. I have always felt comfortable there. All the staff knew my name and Dr. Kreul and Kristine where wonderful, supportive and very caring. I actually miss them.