Good experience

He explained the what and why of my prostrate function and what can be expected as I grow older and how we will be vigilant in future. I thought he was knowledgable and helpful.

So, he’s not warm and fuzzy...

So, ok. Dr. Cohen is not so warm and fuzzy. However, he is well trained, knowledgeable and, helpful. If you come prepared and ask questions, he will spend the time to fully answer your concerns.

Very Unhappy With Care

I saw Dr. Cohen for a large kidney stone, and ended up having to have surgery. His bedside manner leaves much to be desired, and he seemed more concerned with moving on to the next patient than truly taking the time to listen. After surgery, not only did he fail to check on/in with me post-op, but didn't inform my waiting family of the outcome. I will not return to see him, nor would I recommend him to anyone else.

Excellent care of my mother

He was one of the kindest Drs to my elderly mother. Took time to listen and had GREAT bedside manner. Highly recommend him

Excellent Urologist

This guy is the rockstar of Urologist's in my book. I come down from Alaska for any surgical or urological concerns because this I trust him. He is knowledgeable, efficient, and effective. In addition, he is personable and pleasant. What a nice combination to have a surgeon with people skills too! :) I wouldn't go to anyone else. Trust him completely..

Great Physician

Dr. Cohen is friendly, prompt, knowledgeable and professional. He tells you everything about what is going on. Answers all questions truthfully and takes all the time necessary to do so. The staff is also friendly, prompt, knowledgeable and professional. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to all my friends and family.

RN BSN CIC

Dr Cohen is concerned with making money. He does not have the patient's best interest at heart. He does not provide complete and honest information. He botched my mother's surgery and then did not have the guts to inform my family which caused my mother much pain and suffering This was discovered when I found another urologist at Baptist hospital - he fixed Dr Cohen's mistakes!! Please find another urologist. I do not wish anyone to have the experience that my mother and family had with this incompetent physician!

Knowledgeable and caring

Dr Cohen is very honest about what he feels your needs are. He also spends time with you before and after treatment. He runs the test needed to find the cause of your problems and explains all optioned very clearly.

Dr. Brian L Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Asheville, NC.