Brian Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Brian Johnson?

removed the cancer for which I am grateful!

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Very efficient. Very Professional.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Dr. Johnson is a benevolent, courteous and thoroughly knowledgeable professional. He was able to strategically assess my skin and scalp condition and promptly devised a treatment plan that was efficient in combatting my condition. Thank you Dr. Johnson!

Excellent Physician!

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Dr. Johnson was a very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable physician. I was referred for adult acne and only required 6 months of treatment under this physician's care. The office decor is very upscale and comfortable. I was very pleased with the service received from this physician and staff.

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Great Job.

Posted on September 17th, 2014

Dr Johnson was the only doctor while I was on active to order a skin biopsy for something that I was dealing with many years. Thanks to him I know what I have and treatments to pursue. Thanks Dr. Johnson for showing compassion and concern for my condition.

a great doctor

Posted on November 28th, 2013

Use to see Dr Johnson over John Hopkins hospital in Baltimore, Maryland many years ago.

Consumate professional

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Dr. Johnson has treated me for several years for a skin condition undiagnosed by other dermatologist. He always takes his time and doesn't make me feel rushed during the office visit. I would definitely recommend him.

Staff did not prepare me adequately for my recovery!

Posted on December 14th, 2011

Over all, I was very happy with the care that I received at Dr. Johnson's office. They were professional, caring, and I believe that I probably got excellent surgical treatment. But what very much concerns me is that they did not prepare me adequately for my recovery experience & time. I had MOHS surgery on my nose and was told what the procedure entailed and not to exercise for a week after surgery. What should have been addressed was information about possibly needing more pain medication than Tylenol,CPAP mask issues, not being able to look down for five days, which made working and cooking impossible,tremendous swelling and disfigurement for over a week (still waiting), and all this during the holidays so that I had to cancel many activities. When I mentioned to the staff that it would help other patients to know these things, they argued (nicely)with me, saying that they could not anticipate what anyone's recovery would be like. Everything I was experiencing should have been anticipated by them due to the volume of patients they have. Nothing was unusual in my reaction. I feel that they do a disservice to me and others by not preparing us adequately for the recovery experience. I really hate to complain about them, but patients need to be warned and advised better before surgery.

Everything I was looking for and more!

Posted on April 2nd, 2008

The staff and Dr. Johnson were awesome. They were able to see me right away (the same day that I called!) and everyone was quite friendly, helpful and efficient. Dr. Johnson was very "down to earth" making it easy to discuss my skin issues with him. I had a very pleasant experience with this office and would highly recommend it to others.

A Human Repairman

Posted on January 29th, 2008

Dr. Johnson takes the extra steps needed to ensure his patient's needs are met. What's impressive is his insight to a person's emotional well being..a rare trait for a surgeon.

Posted on February 6th, 2017