4.7

Have you seen Dr. Brian L Smith?

First Visit

It’s my first time visit Dr. Smith. He is exceptional. He is very thorough and very detail oriented. He is very professional and do not hesitate to share his knowledge. He spent an entire hour with me and I felt like I just went to medical school. He is the best doctor I have ever met.

My gatekeeper

I have been a patient of Dr. Smith’s for over 20 years. I have had multiple problems. He has always been the best Ever. He has watched My progress and been there every step of the way. He is the best!

How is he I hard about not being a good dr please me

Dr Smith is just awesome. I've never met another Doctor who takes the time to listen, dig into my medical history, family medical history and run such extensive blood work to establish a baseline as a new patient. Yearly follow ups have been just as extensive. He listens, has excellent bedside manners, is a gentlemen and has a great sense of humor. The office staff is great as well, always gets me in even last minute. Highly recommended.

Best Doc

Dr. Smith is a caring ,knowledgeable ,and overall great Doc.Makes you feel calm and takes time with you. Highly recommended.

Very Knowledgeable and professional doctor

Dr. smith is an excellent doctor you can ver find. My Husband went to him last year and Dr. Smith did thorough checkup and found out issues which other doctors could not find. He was god send. I truly appreciate his professionalism and ability to care for patients.If you are looking for a good doctor, Dr smith is your answer.

Great experience

I recently saw Dr. Smith for the first time for a routine physical. He spent at least 45 minutes just discussing my medical history. I never felt rushed at all. He made me feel very at ease, particularly when I explained that I would probably faint when he did the blood work. He was understanding and made sure that it did not happen.

inspires confidence

very smart doctor with an easy but thoughtful manner -- never rushed or abrupt -- inspires trust and confidence

great doctor

takes the time with you. always available very knowledgeable.

Although I had to wait---crazy flu season---Dr. Smith is so personable, attentive, and thorough that I didn't mind. I knew that I'd receive the same attention when my turn arrived. I highly recommend him!

Best Physician I have ever had!

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Brian Smith since prior to him having an independent family practice. When we learned he was opening his own office I immediately transferred our family over to his office. This was the best decision we made as a family. His diagnostic abilities are extraordinary and he is extremely conservative in his approach. I have recommended and will continue to recommend him to friends and family ~ family ~ from out of state recuperating from a serious injury. YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DOCTOR!

artist

Dr. Brian L Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.