Dr. Brian D Lee Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brian D Lee?

Dr. Lee is an excellent physician.

Patient Mill - Take a Number!

Was forced to wait 45 minutes past my scheduled appointment time. A nurse took my weight & B.P. and I was forced to sit another 30 minutes before Dr. Lee saw me. I was there for a diabetes check-up. He did not examine my feet (standard procedure for diabetes patients), just had me breathe into a stethoscope and told me to eat right and exercise more. He did not want to order an A1C test, which I get every 3 months, and insisted it was a meaningless waste of time. After a week had passed and no phone call about the test results, I called his office and was forced to leave messages every couple of days, as no live person seemed to answer their phone. Since I never got a call back, I ended up dropping in and requesting the results. The nurse then commented that my blood sugar level was high and the doctor felt I was at RISK for DIABETES! Guess he failed to remember the reason for my visit. Then to add insult to injury I receive a whopping $250 bill from them (just for the patient "exam" not for the tests, which were not done in-house) and found out my insurance company was not covering the visit because it was transmitted to them as a new patient preventative visit and not coded as a diabetic check-up. The uncaring customer service rep at their billing office, who barely speaks English, refuses to resubmit the claim with the proper code, despite acknowledging that the doctor's notes indicate I was there because of my diabetes. So now I've got a $250 bill and I'll still have to see another doctor to have a look at the necrotic bruises on my ankle that Dr. Lee missed. Pure unadulterated greed and lack of concern for the patient's well-being pretty much sums up this group in my mind.

Birth Control

Dr. Brian D Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.