Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian A Levings has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 15
From my first experience with Dr. Levings prior to my husband's surgery, our experience with him has been nothing short of a nightmare. Dr. Leving's perioperative and postoperative care were borderline negligent. Hurried to get through his day, he does not listen to his patients, provinding horrendous follow-up care for surgery. Dealing with anyone in his office is a nightmare- IF you ever get a return phone call, expect it to be at least a week or two! There is no way I would recommend him to anyone for any reason, not even my worst enemy on their death bed! Please find another doctor, I promise you'll be much happier.
My shoulder surgery with Dr. Levings was great! He has a great bedside manner and explained everything in detail about the surgery with me and my family. I have had previous surgery on the same shoulder by a different doctor and after Dr. Levings tried conservative treatment, I had to have surgery again, but now my shoulder is fixed! I am glad that there are still doctors out there who want to do conservative treatment before jumping into surgery.
ONLY SEEN THIS MAN AFEW TIMES ALL OTHER TIMES I SEEN PA, THE FRONT PEOPLE ARE RUDE, WHEN I HAVE CALLED TO RESHEDULE OR FOR ANY REASON IT DOESN'T MATTER THOSE LADIES ARE RUDE TRIED TO GET A PAIN MED REFILLED ONCE NEVER GOT THAT DONE EVERYTIME I CALLED THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS TAKING ABOUT I FINALLY GAVE UP AND WENT TO MY MAIN DOCTOR. CALLED AND CANCELED ALL MY APPOINTMENT WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY REALLY DON'T CARE.
He spent time discussing options with me, didnt just rush through things. Told me what he thought but let me make my own decission. The surgery went well, had a knee replacement. PT told me that was the best looking scar they had seen and wanted to know who did my surgery. I would highly recommend him and I will go back to him soon because I am going to need the other knee done.
15 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Brian A Levings accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian A Levings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.