Dr. Brian P Levy Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Brian P Levy?

Lacking

I was recommended to Dr. Levy by another Dr. whom I would leave my life in his hands, but my problem isn't in his field so I took his referral. Rather than bash Dr. Levy, lets just say if you are looking for a second opinion from him, looking for someone to listen, or want him to discuss other options for someone seeking help, don't bother. I would probably get more help from my dog's vet!

Weight prejudice

In my opinion, he does have respect for people of size. Didn't follow up with my heart condition because I was overweight. Other doctors jumped on it right way and saved myprejudices told me because of my weight that I would not fit in an MRI machine..not true. Other doctor send me immediately

DR LEVY IS THE BEST

Dr Levy is an awesome doctor, he takes as much time as i need to tell him what all is wrong, and has always been perfect with his treatment and what he prescribes for me. I have AIDS and even though Dr levy does not specialize in the treatment of HIV/AIDS, i have been healthier under the care of Dr Levy, more so than any other doctor i have ever seen.

I feel Dr. Levy has burned out and does not put forth as much effort as he used to. It is sad as at one time he was one of the best physicians in the Edmond, OK area.

highly recommended by his colleagues,good personality, listens to patients'complaints & ideas