Dr. Brian Linn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Linn?

Bladder Disease

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Linn is awesome doctor. I love his compassion and knowledge of medicine he will really study your problem it just happend that my issue needed a specialist. Thanks Dr. Linn for helping me thru a rough time. Praying for you and your family. Thanks for your help.

Best Doctor in Harrison / Horrible & Rude Office Staff

Posted on August 7th, 2012

My Wife, My Mom, My Kids and I All changed to Dr. Linn about 2 years ago. He is in my opinion the BEST Doctor I have ever had. But His Office Secretary is rude, has no patience, is short when you call or ask a question and is not friendly to patience. My Family and I, plus other friends who are patients of Dr. Linn have considered changing to another Doctor just because of the Horrible Office Staff. When you are sick or have health concerns, You just Do NOT feel like dealing with a front Desk Secretary who is obviously not a People Person.

Doctor's Response

This a review from my previous office. I began working with Dr Sidani in 2014. Please come see us if you need help with Orthopedic or Sports Medicine problems.

Posted on February 6th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Linn and I already have. He is an excellent doctor. I have seen many doctors in the past 10 years and he is the best out of all of them.

Very, very poor receptionist attitude and efficiency!

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Am considering changing MD's, even though Dr. Linn is an excellent Dr. with very good attitude and manner....his office receptionist is so rude I don't want to put up with her any more. She seems to be more interested in texting on her cell phone than helping patients or doing her job.

See above.

Great first impression

Posted on January 9th, 2011

It is refreshing when a Dr pays attention to the patient, too many doctors think they know it all, when they have no idea

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the nice review. I have great patients. I am trying hard to get to everyone as quickly as I can. As you know, most appointments are only 15 minutes. Some take less but some take longer. When I see each person, I really try to give them what time is needed that day. If you have to wait too long, need to go somewhere or just need a glass of water, please let us know.

Posted on July 28th, 2014