Dr. Brian A Lishawa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian A Lishawa?

Fantastic doctor. I ask for him every time my kids are in.

Dr. Lishawa is an excellent doctor! He made an uncomfortable painful circumstance as painless as possible using a gentle humane approach, leaving as little scarring as possible, but completing the process thoroughly. Thanks for taking such good care of my daughter. Also, the nurses think very highly of Dr. Lishawa. Thanks for coming back to your hometown to practice medicine. You are a pro!

Frank Connor

I was recently in the hospital with pneumonia and Dr.Lishawa was my doctor. I found him competent, professional, thorough, and very pleasant. Although my experience was relatively brief, I would not hesitate to recommend him to others, and would readily take my own advice.

Dr. Brian A Lishawa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.