Dr. Brian J Logue Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Brian J Logue?

A total waste of time & money. Don't bother.

Basically he is a specialist who gave me less help and information than my family doctor. It was an extremely frustrating appointment and I did not find him to be helpful at all. He was not interested in preventing my problem. I also felt like he was treating me like I simply had a 'woman's issue' and that I should just learn to live with it. Being that I paid for the appointment out of pocket, I wish there was a way to get my money back on appointments like that. Also my gynecologist office had to do a lot of work in order to get my appointment because apparently the office staff never checks their faxes. The staff laughed at me when I told them they were faxed information from my gynecologist, because apparently they just don't have time to check their faxes, which strikes me as unprofessional. Or at least unplug your fax so that people can't send you faxes if you can't bother to check them. And don't laugh at me when I ask if you do a simple office procedure.

Dr. Brian J Logue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IN.