Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Loveridge
Dr. Brian Loveridge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Park City, UT and Las Vegas, NV (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Loveridge is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center, Mountainview Hospital and Davis Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Loveridge has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Brian Loveridge is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Was recently seen at Ogden regional med center.. The best words to describe my visit: revolving door.. The only questions I was asked had to do with billing and how they could find me to send me a bill. Once that was established, I tried to describe my medical issues, only to be interrupted and told what was wrong.. Once Dr. Loveridge made an appearance, he very quickly glanced at my chart, and within 30 seconds told me " I can't do anything for you ". 25 minutes from the time I walked in, to the time I was rushed out.. Ogden regional somehow believes I owe $1,590 for being seen, and the absentee doctor billed me separately at $336 for less than a minute of his time. In the future I would rather be left bleeding in the gutter than experience this again.
Dr. Loveridge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ogden Regional Medical Center
Davis Hospital & Medical Center
14 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian Loveridge in this video.
Dr. Brian Loveridge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.