Dr. Brian Lynn Jr Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Brian Lynn Jr?

Horrible experience with receptionist

Posted on April 8th, 2015

I've been going to Dr Lynn for over 30 years. When I went in today, I asked the receptionist "I'd like to request not having my eyes dilated". She grabbed back the clipboard (with a form I was filling out), and gave back my two medical insurance cards by 'snapping' them on the counter saying "that's not going to happen". She was so dismissive. I asked if she could please check with the doctor. While I was still talking, she stomped away. She should have been a little more courteous. I didn't have time to explain I work behind a computer all day (this was early morning/nothing else available) and my eyes stay dilated 5-6 hours. I've also been in his office for a checkup without my eyes being dilated. She came back and was so rude to me, she 'dismissed' me. There was no choice to stay. This was a total waste of my time to drive all the way to Rockledge, take time off work etc. Now looking for another opthomalogist who will at least treat their patients with a little bit of courtesy.

Posted on December 7th, 2014

Posted on May 28th, 2014

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.