Have you seen Dr. Brian M Berger?

Dr. Berger is in it for the money, not patient satisfaction!

After we paid thousands of dollars for fertility treatments, Dr. Berger was not available. We literally had to speak with the nursing team. The first and second cycles failed, the third ended in miscarriage. After each cycle, we had to talk to Dr Berger on the phone and Lindsey (his gatekeeper) wouldn't book an appointment! We decided to go to Brigham and got pregnant with a new protocol on the first cycle. Our RE made himself available throughout the entire process. BIVF and Dr. Berger got lots of money from us, but in the end we have a beautiful baby boy.

Dr. Berger met my husband and I at a point of desperation. We have, like so many others, hoped to have a family of our own for several years now. From the moment we met Dr. Berger we knew we were no longer alone in this journey. We are so, so blessed that such a kind, compassionate and knowledgable doctor is so close to our home.

Dr. Berger is exceptional! He was always very thorough and took his time with me and my husband to make sure we understood everything and were comfortable with our journey. And you can expect the same from all the staff. Everyone genuinely cares!

Highly recommend !

I think he has amazing listening skills ! Great judgement ! Loved every bit of interaction and results through this doctor. Great experience.

best doctor i've ever seen!

best doctor i've ever seen!

Amazing doc!

I went to dr Berger 7 years ago. he is knowledgable and professional in all aspects of infertility. We now have a 6 year old daughter. Thank you docter Berger for our miracle baby girl! We are so blessed to have gone to Boston ivf. I highly recommend dr Berger.

Knowledgable, Devoted, Caring, Patient, Provides Solutions

Brian Berger is by the far the best doctor I have seen. I have seen many doctor's for many issues, and I was overwhelmed with his knowledge and kindness. Brian took a full hour with us to discuss our issues. He called out many things that previous doctor's had diagnosed incorrectly. He provided answers for things I did not even ask for. His knowledge stems even further than his specialty, and it's obvious that it does because he cares. He loves what he does, and makes it clear simply by how much effort he puts in to learning to benefit his patients. He listens, he answers, he describes and takes the time. I cannot say enough good words about him. I wish he could be my primary care physician. Please do not hesitate to schedule an appointment with him. He will do whatever it takes to solve your issues and give you answers. He is so very kind and extremely knowledgeable. He is the type of person that gives me faith in this world.

Phenonimal doctor

Dr Berger is by far the utmost best fertility doctor on the south shore. Our daughter is 4.5years old now, and without dr. Berger we wouldn't of been able to conceive. Dr Berger is and will always be a blessing in my husbands, and my life.

The Best Doctor!!!!

I would highly recommend Dr. Berger! Our daughter is a miracle! She is 4 years old now, and without the amazing help from Dr. Berger, and his staff we wound't have been able to have a child. My husband and I will be forever grateful for Boston IVF! Our entire experience was incredible from star to finish!

The best doctor we ever met!

I can't say enough about Dr. Berger. We had been to 2 other centers in Boston as well as a center in Colorado and had spoken with 5 different infertility specialists. My friend had been begging us to see Dr. B for over a year and we finally listened. For the very first time, we actually understood our situation and felt like someone was truly answering our questions with direct, yet compassionate, answers. Aside from a wealth of experience, he showed caring and empathy which was remarkable. If you're looking for someone special, please consider seeing Dr. Berger -- it's the best advice we ever got.

Hands Down Best Boston Doctor

Dr. Berger has is the BEST infertility doctor in the Boston area. If you have issues at all with other doctors or cycling, he is the answer to your issues. We have three beautiful children because of his expertise and knowledge.

We love Dr. B!

We loved everything about Dr. Berger from the first time we met him. Really listened to us, understood our urgency and worked hard to make everything efficient, great staff, far better than our experience at RSC. My friends all agree he's the BEST doc at Boston IVF.

Dr. Brian M Berger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brookline, MA.