Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Lee
Dr. Brian Lee, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL, with another office in Pensacola, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Baptist Hospital, Atmore Community Hospital and Baptist Health Care Systems. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 23
I have reviewed others comments and am surprised at how bad they are. I just discovered that Dr Brian Lee has been charged with crimes that if found guilty of will likely result in jail time. I hope he is not guilty. I will not try him myself but will leave that to God and the courts. If he is not convicted then I will not convict him. At any rate he is human and humans make many mistakes and sin daily. In Gods word, John 8:7 Jesus said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Several of his patinet have told me Dr. Lee over test and test. His diagnostic ability is questionable, as I think he only has an Academic background. He is over bearing and has a know it all attitude, that I take as a sign of defensiveness. He is ridged and is easily irritated. He loves getting you on drugs, so you have to return.IMHO he preys on seniors rather than seeking real cures.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Atmore Community Hospital
Baptist Health Care Systems
18 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Duke University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian Lee in this video.
Dr. Brian Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.