Have you seen Dr. Brian Roth?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

A year ago at age 51 I was diagnosed with a very rare disorder called Transverse myelitis. I was paralyzed from the middle of my back down. I met Dr Roth in the Rehab unit at Crittenton and have been seeing him for the past year. I am walking with a brace and under the care of Dr. Roth. He is the absolute best and Caring Doctor I have ever had.

Excellent Physician!

Worst

My doctor sent me to him for almost a year. I got pills and more than the average amount of therapy at one of his facilities - interesting money making scheme. He seemed like he was concerned but I always felt a little uneasy with him. Sent me for xray and mri and never found the 3 herniated discs that was causing bone on bone grind. Beware when he has an intern with him - he's nasty with to you with any questions. Treats you like a total idiot! Staff always seems put out that you showed.

Remember he is paid by workers comp is my summary

Would never recommend this Doctor to anyone, one of his first ? tome was if I was trying to establish a law suite, he takes no time to understand integrity of the person, or even was not prepared or read latest qualified Physical Therapist Notes, this guy showed little to no compassion... when I was looking for help with my pain, he only brought me down and made me feel like I had no integrity or intelligence. He also states there no such thing as Severe Whiplash that you don't recover from in four months, this guy should not be practicing medicine in my opinion, was very little to no help other than making me feel my accident and pain was my fault. and never read any qualified PT notes or my concerns, his physical therapy room looks a joke, and he advises against anything to further investigate cause of pain..or procedures to help deal with the pain. In his mind I guess everyone is trying to cheat the system, which is sad, when some of us have very high integrity, but he doesn't care.

Hairdresser

I was thrown from my daughter's 16+ hand Thoroughbred horse. I messed up my back, neck, and left shoulder terribly. After 2 visits to the ER, I was referred to Dr. Brian Roth of Specialists In Rehabilitation Medicine, P.C. of Rochester MI. I had just about given up hope of ever returning to work or a normal life. Dr. Roth was very understanding and knowledgeable with this type of injury. He knew exactly what my body needed. In only 3 weeks of PT 3 times a week i was in better shape than before the accident! I highly recommend him and his team(especially Lori and Amy)to anyone who has a serious impact injury. They gave me back my hope, my job, and a new look on life! I cannot thank them enough!

If you DO NOT WANT surgery go to Dr Brian Roth!

When I started going to Dr Brian Roth I was in extreme pain from spinal stenosis and my other doctor wanted to perform surgery and fuse my lower back from L1 to L5. I was taking four pain pills a day then....now three years later I am OFF pain pills completely. Well done!

I've seen Dr Roth for various ailments over a number of years usually @ his Bloomfield Hills Location. He is always caring, on time, uses conservative care and has a good bedside manner. His staff is very friendly, knowledeable, and very helpful when scheduling. Will recommend to anyone in need.

Amazing doctor

This doctor is very much in tune with the needs of his patients, very understanding, extremely bright, upbeat, easy to talk with, never talks to down to his patients. If only more doctors were as wonderful as he.

My physical therapy really helped my shoulder pain.

I though Dr. Roth was very personable and thorough. I felt very taken care of.

GREAT DOCTOR

My husband was in terrible pain in his back, and down his leg. He had seen MD family doctor and a chiropractor, without relief. .... still he could barely get down the stairs. Dr Roth took his time and examined my husband and recognized that he had two distictly different back problems, both needing different approaches. Within 7 days, he was in therapy, getting appropriate treatment and feeling better. In two weeks, he was sore, but the pain was manageable, and in 3 weeks, he was back to his old self! Dr Roth is a genius!!

He helped me so much

Dr Roth was great. He treated me great and I am feeling so much better. Thank You

Dr. Brian Roth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MI.

Dr. Brian Roth Is this you?