Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian M Stewart has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 18
I have seen Dr.Stewart for 2 years now he has been treating my acne and a reoccurring skin virus I have had problems with the wait in the waiting room is a little timely but Dr.Stewart is very helpful and kind, his father who works in the same office as himself treated my first out break with the virus I have and I must say they are both quite kind and caring I would definitely recommend Dr.Stewart to anyone who needs an exeptional dermatologist.
I visited this doctor for a specific problem. Not only did he not listen to a thing I said, he diagnosed me with a condition that I don't have (two other dermatologists could not confirm his diagnosis). What he "thought" was his diagnosis, was actually a result of the problem I came to him for, but two completely different conditions. I have a strong background in biology and medicine, and he was highly upset when I disagreed with him. He then proceeded to make treatment options palatable to me that I would have to pay for myself (that he so conveniently offers). After I declined, he then added another examination to the problem I came in for. Arrogant and lacking compassion.
I had an extremely negative experience with Dr. Stewart. I spent over an hour in the waiting room, 15 minutes with his nurse, and maybe 2 minutes with him. He was extremely rude, did not even greet me, and on several occasions prescribed medication without even touching me. When I had negative side effects from the medication, it was very difficult to contact him to get help. I was seeing him for acne, and my last visit was certainly my worst. Without even explaining what he was doing, he took a sharp metal instrument and started scraping the skin on my forehead to pop the pimples until I was bleeding. When I started crying, he didn't seem to understand what was wrong, and left in a huff to have his nurse take care of me. Please do not see this doctor- he does not have the time to spend with you and will not treat you with respect.
13 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Brian M Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Center For Dermatology, 43900 Garfield Rd Ste 100, Clinton Township, MI
Dr. Brian M Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.