Dr. Brian Margolis Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Brian Margolis?

AWESOME DOCTOR!

Posted on November 9th, 2017

I wish all my doctors were as compassionate, patient and intelligent as Dr Margolis. He is one smart doctor. He knows how the body works and what medicines do and don't do. He takes his time to explain things to you and doesn't let you leave unless he is sure you understand everything he said. I was having breathing and wheezing issues and 3 doctors told me that I had allergies. I finally went to Dr. Margolis and he did a sleep study and I found out I had sleep apnea. He explained everything two and three times! He set me up with a CPAP machine at home and I cannot believe how much better I am feeling. He is a gem. Love, Love this doctor. His Respiratory Therapist, Andrew, is also amazing, very helpful, will speak to when you call the office and explains everything. A great team. If you are not feeling good you owe it to yourself to do an at home sleep study and find out if you have sleep apnea. Many people don't realize it. Dr. Margolis is the best and will walk you through any complaint you have. He's that good!!!

Posted on March 31st, 2016

The staff there are rude and nasty ! Switching doctors !!!

Great Service

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Best Dr. Will be never switching primary drs. He spend as much time as needed concerned on my needs

just writes scripts, doesn't really listen to the patient's concerns

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Horrible Dr. Will be switching primary drs. He doesn't spend much time doesn't seem too concerned and just likes to prescribe meds.

Registered Nurse

Posted on August 29th, 2013

This writer found Dr. Margolis to be dismissive, detached and otherwise unhelpful when presented w/ a developmentaly delayed patient requesting services. I"m not so sure about his clincal skills, but if you need a doc w/ a personal touch or a sense of humanity, steer clear.

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Dr. Margolis treated me for severe pneumonia with complications. I choose Dr Margolis when another physician said I would not make it. What else can I say when I am now well and back to work.

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I can not get them to call me back or send my medical records to another doctor.

Very nice doctor, but some of his staff is rude and uncaring.

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Dr. M is a very caring, considerate person. He is helpful & understanding.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2010

Dr. Margolis has been our family doctor for 20 years, and it's been a good fit, since we all have asthma! He is friendly, caring, available, and has proven to be a good diagnostician.

rude/uncaring

Posted on January 13th, 2010

This dr. turned down an 83 year old patients use of her "Long Term Health Care Insurance". She is barely mobile and needs assistance getting up steps, can't drive because of her tremors. Has COPD/emphasyma. How can someone with these problems handle every day chores as little as taking out garbage, getting mail, driving to her many dr. appts. Taking care of herself ie: cooking, showering, going up/down 2 story home? This is truly an uncaring, uninformed person. I personally gave him a list of duties handled by myself (her aide) and he didn't even look at it. He reported to her LT Insur. that she just needed asst. with showering. I'd like to know how this man treats his own mother. This patient has paid for years high rates on this policy and now because of his reply to insurance co. she is denied the use of it.

Posted on November 11th, 2017