The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Markey MD
Dr. Brian Markey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Markey is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center and Skyline Medical Office. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian Markey has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Brian Markey has the following 1 expertise
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
Dr. Brian Markey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian Markey - Posted on May 10th, 2010
Dr. Markey's professional sense is unsurpassed and is a very knowledgeable doctor. He accurately analyzed my condition before any other doctor, and caught the life-threatening abnormality, and in doing so, saved me and my family a lot of heartache. I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Markey if considering to do so. He was amazing with a very friendly persona to match.
Dr. Markey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Skyline Medical Office
Interstate Med Office South
31 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Brian Markey Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brian Markey's office for more information.
10180 SE Sunnyside Rd Clackamas, OR : (360) 256-0556
Locations & Directions10180 SE Sunnyside Rd, Clackamas, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian Markey, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Clackamas, OR, in this video.
Dr. Brian Markey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.