Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian D Marks
Dr. Brian D Marks, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Paradise Valley, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Marks is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Marks has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian D Marks has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Brian D Marks has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 37
Brian Marks has been our PCP for many years. We rely on his knowledge to direct us to specialists who, so far, have been able to successfully treat our maladies, including bilateral hip replacement, cardiovascular treatment, prostate cancer and non-malignant skin cancer. He always takes time to explain his diagnoses in understandable laymans terms. We were fortunate to have found Dr. Marks when we first moved to Arizona.
Dr. Marks is an exceptional physician who ensures that his patients are active partners for their healthcare needs. Dr. Marks treats his patients as if they are family members, listens, effectively communicates and excels in providing the right solution for his patients. His background in pharmacy adds another dimension in providing superior and better informed healthcare. I would highly recommend Dr. Marks for people that take responsibility for their health and are looking for a physician who, in partnership with them, will provide exceptional healthcare.
I'd been going to this DO for 10 years and finally gave up. I'd been complaining about a variety of issues and nary a test was done. When I had postpartum depression, no follow-up after (what seemed like throwing darts) prescribing meds. I wanted to trust him as I think he is a former pharmasist. I do admit that some of the simpler issues were dealt with or at least explained very well in simple analogies.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Marks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Mt Sinai Health Care System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian D Marks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paradise Valley, AZ.