Dr. Brian Marks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Marks?

Primary Care Physician Recommendation

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Brian Marks has been our PCP for many years. We rely on his knowledge to direct us to specialists who, so far, have been able to successfully treat our maladies, including bilateral hip replacement, cardiovascular treatment, prostate cancer and non-malignant skin cancer. He always takes time to explain his diagnoses in understandable laymans terms. We were fortunate to have found Dr. Marks when we first moved to Arizona.

Exceptional Physician

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr. Marks is an exceptional physician who ensures that his patients are active partners for their healthcare needs. Dr. Marks treats his patients as if they are family members, listens, effectively communicates and excels in providing the right solution for his patients. His background in pharmacy adds another dimension in providing superior and better informed healthcare. I would highly recommend Dr. Marks for people that take responsibility for their health and are looking for a physician who, in partnership with them, will provide exceptional healthcare.

Touch and Go Diagnosises - must use cash or check

Posted on January 31st, 2012

I'd been going to this DO for 10 years and finally gave up. I'd been complaining about a variety of issues and nary a test was done. When I had postpartum depression, no follow-up after (what seemed like throwing darts) prescribing meds. I wanted to trust him as I think he is a former pharmasist. I do admit that some of the simpler issues were dealt with or at least explained very well in simple analogies.

Very Happy

Posted on December 15th, 2011

I find Dr. Marks to be personable, caring, and thorough. If there is a wait before the appointment, he more than makes up for it by his relaxed, no rush manner when he meets with you. He follows up afterwards. I am thrilled with my relationship with my physician.

Caring Dr.

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Marks for about 10 years. He has always been able to diagnosis my symptions and treat me with proper medication. He is caring and very informative. I'm so glad I found him!

Thorough, knowledgable

Posted on January 31st, 2011

Pharmacologist, very drug knowledgable, refers appropriately, spends quality time although waits can vary.

GREAT DOC POOR FRONT DESK HELP

Posted on April 12th, 2010

OU FRONT OFFICE STAFF MELISSA IS RUDE

Posted on February 8th, 2010

I REALLY ENJOY MY TIME WITH DR MARKS BUT I REALLY DO NOT ENJOY HAVING TO TALK TO HIS FRONT END HELP MELLISA THIS IS WHY I HAVE STOP GOING TO YOUR OFFICE.

Great Dr

Posted on January 23rd, 2010

I have had an ongoing medical problem that no one seems to be able to figure out what it is. Dr Marks has not just said "deal with it, you need to take pain meds forever". Instead he says "lets do whatever it takes to figure this out".

happychef

Posted on July 24th, 2009

Dr. Marks has been my caring doctor for over six years, he is a fantastic caring person and a doctor I trust my health with...

Posted on October 25th, 2017