Dr. Brian Mcbreen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Mcbreen?

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. McBreen's since 2004, and have found him to be very professional, knowledgeable and most willing to listen to me. He has provided me with excellent care and has gone out of his way to make sure that I have had immediate attention when needed. I feel that he is concerned about me as a person and not just as a patient. When needed he has referred me to excellent specialists. The quality of the office staff has improved over the past several years.

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Love Dr. McBreen. Have always had great experiences with him.

Thorough and Professional

Posted on December 17th, 2014

To start with -- I change MDs and DDSs immediately if they are not up-to-par. Dr. McBreen has been consistently professional, thoughtful and thorough for the many years I have been his patient. I have recommended several family members and friends to him. As for office staff --- come on, very few MDs have an office staff that is what it should be. His is actually a little better than most. I also appreciate his prompt follow-up and tracking my visits to specialitie.

Not there and no one covering in an emergency situation

Posted on August 17th, 2013

I just had a horrible experience with this practice. My husband had been his patient for 9 years and had to write a personal letter to the doctor to complain that he was not able to make an appt for an annual physical after trying for 2 months. That was irritating however what was scary was that when my husband was rushed to the emergency room this doctor was not able to be reached. No answering service,nothing. The next morning the office answered the phone at ten and told us that the doctor was on vacation. That was fine but who was covering for him? I was told that his nurse was covering. I am sure she is competent however we needed a doctor to deal with the situation in the emergency room. Later, when we switched practices, i asked that his records be sent to his new doctor immediately. I was told that would take 7-10 days. Don't ask. 18 days later I called and was told after waiting on the phone for 10 that they found the request and would copy the records and send them. The only way I got the records was to go to the office myself and wait the 10 minutes it took to print out the records. The whole place was shameful!!!

Physician Assistant

Posted on April 18th, 2012

I like and respect Dr. McBreen, he is professional and knowledgable, however; I do not appreciate spending all my time with a a physician assistant and seeing him for a few minutes. As a patient, I would like to see and talk with the physician , beginning to the end.

Wish all my doctors were as brilliant and caring

Posted on January 27th, 2012

I first started seeing Dr. McBreen 10 years ago, when he diagnosed a problem condition in 5 minutes that had stumped 3 other doctors for years. He is an excellent diagnostician and yet also patient and caring. He takes lots of time and listens to all my concerns. While that means he is popular and it takes forever to get an appointment for a physical with him, I have always promptly gotten an appointment whenever I have had an acute illness. The staff has improved the last few years as well. I plan to stay with him for as many decades as I can...

Dear Dr.

Posted on November 28th, 2011

The dear doctor is a perfect class act. His manners, diagnosis, and soft voice make me feel comfortable He is a wonderful physician, and a great human being. His office staff has been changed drastically, all of them are kind, polite and helpful.

Great doctor, and marked improvements in office staff

Posted on November 26th, 2010

It is still ridiculously long time to get a physical exam with Dr. McBreen, but I got a same day appt for abdominal pain. His office staff used to be terrible and almost made me seek another practice, but there have been very marked improvements in this area of the practice. My last visit, everyone was welcoming and helpful. Dr. McBreen takes his time with you has great bedside manner and is a great diagnostician.

God amongst doctors...

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

The man knows medicine period and is an excellent Diagnostician. He appears to be well-bred, of the greatest integrity and substantial character. The office staff at this practice do not deserve to be identified as members of the human race and continuously set standards in studity. There is not a multi-tasker in the bunch especially when it come to answering the phones. However, Dr. McBreen's excellence, manner, soft hands, style, and incredible VPL, keep bringing me back. What a doctor, what a man, what a wonder he is.

Good doctor; office staff is another story

Posted on March 18th, 2010

I have really divided feelings about Dr. McBreen's practice. When I finally get to see him, I have been happy with his manner, his patience, his skill, and -- in the one medical problem I've had -- his diagnosis.But everything about getting through to him is unpleasant. Routine very long hold times on the telephone; brusque manner of office assistants on the phone and in person; general "Department of Motors Vehicles" tone to the whole operation. So: I like the doctor enough to keep going there. I just wish that he had a better staff. Maybe this is just modern medicine.

Posted on December 21st, 2016