Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian L Mcclune
Dr. Brian L Mcclune, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcclune is affiliated with University Of Minnesota Masonic Childrens Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian L Mcclune has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Blood Cancer
- Organ Transplantation
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Mcclune is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Brian L Mcclune accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Health Center at University of Minnesota Med Center, 516 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian L Mcclune in this video.
Dr. Brian L Mcclune is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.