Dr. Brian P Mccolgan Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Brian P Mccolgan?

Arrogance Personified

One of the most uncaring doctors I have ever experienced. Would not listen to me regarding my Chron's disease. Dismissed my ER visit as "constipation" even after I explained to him I had done everything I knew to do ( have had bowel blockages before). Went to my primary care person, who urged me to return to ER, where, thankfully, I got a wonderful doctor who was thorough and compassionate. I was then admitted to the hospital for one week, it was found I have multiple fistulas and bowel constrictures. Shame on you, Dr. ( I use the term loosely for you) for not listening nor taking the time to do proper investigation of my history. I could have died as a result of your poor care.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Brian P Mccolgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.