Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian P Mcculloch
Dr. Brian P Mcculloch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Libertyville, IL. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mcculloch is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian P Mcculloch has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- High Risk Pregnancy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I had a great experience with dr. Mcculloch. I was at risk for preterm labor but thanks to dr. Mcculloch I was able to carry the baby full term and I am happy to have a healthy baby girl born at 39+ weeks. As soon as dr. Mcculloch saw that my cervix shortened, he set up more frequent appointments, put me on a hormone treatment and he took the time to explain what was happening and how we were dealing with my unique situation. He also gave me peace of mind, he was very compassionate but most of all his expertise was a main factor in me being able to carry the baby full term. I would definitely recommend him to any pregnant woman.
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. McCulloch. He caught several issues early with my twin pregnancy and we were able to successfully treat them. He is compassionate and cares about his patients. He also has a fun sense of humor. I have seen so many doctors over the years for many medical issues, and Dr. McCulloch is the best of any I have ever known. His office staff is excellent as well. Highly recommended for any high risk pregnancy.
Was transferred to Dr. Mcculloch after intestine complications were found in our baby. He has been thorough in every appointment explaining exactly what we should expect. Baby's heart shifted a bit and brought in a cardiovascular pediatrician to examine the heart via ultrasound during the same appointment (no wait time at all)! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL Doctor.
Have been seeing Dr Brian P. McCulloch, MD for my twin pregnancy. The doctor has a very pessimistic outlook on my pregnancy and that puts a lot of stress on me even though there hasn't been an actual serious problem yet. It would help if a little more compassion and optimism was shown during tests and consultation.
Dr. Mcculloch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Brian P Mcculloch accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvocate Medical Group-Maternal Fetal Medicine, 890 Garfield Ave Ste 202, Libertyville, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian P Mcculloch in this video.
Dr. Brian P Mcculloch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Libertyville, IL.