Dr. Brian P Mcculloch Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Brian P Mcculloch?

I had a very high risk pregnancy and with great precaution my babies were delivered successfully

Mrs

I had a great experience with dr. Mcculloch. I was at risk for preterm labor but thanks to dr. Mcculloch I was able to carry the baby full term and I am happy to have a healthy baby girl born at 39+ weeks. As soon as dr. Mcculloch saw that my cervix shortened, he set up more frequent appointments, put me on a hormone treatment and he took the time to explain what was happening and how we were dealing with my unique situation. He also gave me peace of mind, he was very compassionate but most of all his expertise was a main factor in me being able to carry the baby full term. I would definitely recommend him to any pregnant woman.

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. McCulloch. He caught several issues early with my twin pregnancy and we were able to successfully treat them. He is compassionate and cares about his patients. He also has a fun sense of humor. I have seen so many doctors over the years for many medical issues, and Dr. McCulloch is the best of any I have ever known. His office staff is excellent as well. Highly recommended for any high risk pregnancy.

Wonderful Doctor

Was transferred to Dr. Mcculloch after intestine complications were found in our baby. He has been thorough in every appointment explaining exactly what we should expect. Baby's heart shifted a bit and brought in a cardiovascular pediatrician to examine the heart via ultrasound during the same appointment (no wait time at all)! WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL Doctor.

Poor bedside manner!

Have been seeing Dr Brian P. McCulloch, MD for my twin pregnancy. The doctor has a very pessimistic outlook on my pregnancy and that puts a lot of stress on me even though there hasn't been an actual serious problem yet. It would help if a little more compassion and optimism was shown during tests and consultation.

He always had a smile and encouraging words for me. If not for this practice of Drs my twins would not be here. I was on bed rest in the hospital for 3 weeks and he always was rooting for me and was supportive. I will say he does not sugar coat things and does tell it like he sees it but I needed that.

Dr. had a terrible bedside manner and was not very caring in our situation. Our daughter had many problems and he was very cold and inconsiderate of our feelings in explaining things to us and our family. After she was born he made several uncaring comments on what was going to happen next. In light of our situation he could have been more caring and understanding considering what we were already going through.

Will not see again

Talked over me my entire appointment, did not seem to listen. Referred to my child as a 'runt' which I thought was completely unprofessional.