Dr. B Dean Mcdaniel Is this you?

Posted on July 7th, 2016

This guy is awesome.

Dont use Dr. McDaniel!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

He is awful! I had pain from the get go and he acted like he did not care and when I continued to call about the pain I was told he was not my Doctor anymore. Does not follow through with his patients. He is awful. Now almost 7 years later I am having issues from his carelessness and have to see a surgeon. I along with a lot of other people felt like we were just money in his pocket

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Prior to during and after the procedure, everything was great. As time progressed, the follow up was not very good...once you're done, you're done and on your own.

Posted on January 12th, 2017