Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian J Mcginley
Dr. Brian J Mcginley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Mcginley is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mcginley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian J Mcginley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Brian J Mcginley has the following 17 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Brian J Mcginley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian J Mcginley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mcginley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1992
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Brian J Mcginley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsLong Island Bone & Joint Llp, 635 Belle Terre Rd Ste 204, Port Jefferson, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian J Mcginley in this video.
Dr. Brian J Mcginley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.