Dr. Brian P Mckeon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian P Mckeon?

WOW

Most absurd experience I have ever encountered. Back in June I booked an appointment to meet with his assistant in July and then a Pre-Op with Dr. McKeon in August as well as my surgery date which was suppose to be today. I received a call 2 DAYS AGO from his office informing me that my insurance does not cover the surgery at their location and it would have to be done at a hospital. I asked when that would be available and they said end of November (over 2 months away) because he only operates a the hospital once a month. They gave me 2 other doctors names in the practice and said they would look into what surgical dates they had sooner. Did I get a call back? Nope, no call back. I called yesterday, the day before my surgery and spoke with Lisa at the office and said I need to speak with Dr. McKeon asap. She told me she would let him know to call me. It was the early afternoon and I still hadn't received a call so I called back, but got the same runaround as before. Did I ever get a call back from him or anybody in the office? Nope, no call back again! Oh please keep in mind that I take a blood thinner in which I was given a specific routine by my primary care doctor to follow to make sure the surgery would go as smooth as possible. Great to see they care about that as well. I was suppose to have surgery today , but nope that didn't happen. Absolute joke!

Wrong surgery

After being in much worse pain post surgically, I got 3 "second opinions". All 3 docs said the op I had is almost never successful and was not indicated in my situation. Dr is extremely cocky, condescending and has a god complex. In 2 days I have a surgery scheduled to fix what McKeon did. Would NOT recommend.

Simply the best

Had LCL surgery in 2011 and rotator cuff surgery in 2015- simply the best- bedside manner, attitude, etc. etc Would recommend highly to anyone

Dishonest Doctor

I had two knee surgeries with Dr. Brian McKeon because I was referred to him by my employer and the workers comp insurance company. I recently had a revision knee surgery and was sent back to work weeks before the time frame Dr. Mckeon told me before having surgery. I was nowhere near ready to return to work however Dr. Mckeon gave into the pressure of my employer and the workers comp insurance company so that he could continue to line his pockets from their referrals. Dr. Mckeon is dishonest and his office notes reflect that. Dr. Mckeon only writes what is in his best interest, instead of writing the facts. I will also be filing a complaint through the Massachusetts Board of registration in medicine.

Highly recommend

Pros-pro

On of the best in the business

I saw Dr. McKeon for a second opinion. He agreed with the first surgeon that I needed a patellofemoral arthroplasty. But I decided to go with Brian, he is the first surgeon who actually took the time to go over my X-rays and explain everything. His PA Jason is amazing and caring, and I am so glad I chose to go with Dr. McKeon.

Fixed my husband's torn shoulder,' the worst ever seen at NE Baptist', and returned him to over 90% use. Miracle repair.

'Doc" Rocks!!

I thank "Dr. Brian P. McKeon, MD." -- whom I affectionately refer to as "Doc" for giving me back the "dip in my hip" and the "glide in my stride"!! Dr. McKeon is "the man"!! Dr. McKeon performed a Medial Menisectomy, Lateral Menisectomy and Chondroplasty on my right knee. Having been blessed to have lived quite a few decades already, not only do I now walk with a swivel of a 23 year old runway fashion model (so I have been told), but I can also perform a mean Hustle, Electric Slide and Cha-Cha all night long!! Am I happy? Very!! As I continue to heal and make great strides in my recovery process, I am grateful to Dr. McKeon for recognizing and acknowledging that before I am his patient, I am a person. Dr. McKeon makes me feel that he is not only committed to my successful recovery as his patient, he also provides me mental support -- which is crucial to the healing process. Doc rocks!!

Really??

This is by far the most dishonest medical experience I have ever encountered. Very cocky. Contradicts himself and out and out lied. Would never recommend him to anyone.

Believed in me when no else would. He was determined he would find the problem and he did! To know i was not going crazy was a big relief. Doc you are the boom baby keep rocking! My new knee will.

Dr. McKeon is nothing short of AMAZING!

Dr. McKeon was nothing short of amazing! My boyfriend was undergoing surgery on his shoulder and was very nervous about it. Dr. McKeon was so thorough with him and made him feel at ease and so comfortable about everything. He answered all of his questions (and trust me, my boyfriend can ask a lot of questions!)....usually before we could ask them! We were so blessed to be referred to such a great Dr and we are so grateful!

Dr. Brian P Mckeon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.