Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian W Millhollon
Dr. Brian W Millhollon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Millhollon is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Maryvale Hospital and Chandler Regional Medical Center. Dr. Millhollon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian W Millhollon has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Brian W Millhollon has the following 19 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Brian W Millhollon has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Brian W Millhollon is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
In 3 out of 4 visits, he commented to me, "You sure are allergic". Really? Maybe that's why I'm seeing a "specialist". His assistant said I should be living in a bubble after my allergy testing - so unprofessional! Further, he never read my file sent from another provider and prescribed nasal spray containing a component that I am allergic to. When I called the office, I was told to try using it again "Just to be sure"!!! Run!! Do not waste your time. Personality of a door knob.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Millhollon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1982
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Brian W Millhollon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArizona Allergy And Asthma Specialists, 16611 S 40th St Ste 170, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brian W Millhollon in this video.
Dr. Brian W Millhollon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.