Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian J Mulroy DO
Dr. Brian J Mulroy has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brian J Mulroy has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
Arrogant and unprofessional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brian J Mulroy - Posted on September 5th, 2019
I have been disabled for 8 years now and I went to see dr. Mulroy one time and he made changes in my overall health care plan without even making me aware. Nor do I understand why he did so in such a deceptive manner I thought doctors should be someone that you could trust but I see that's not true in every case because anytime someone goes and does something concerning you, without making you aware,they don't have your best interest in mind. I see you has ten years of experience but I wouldn't recommend him to anybody
10 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Brian J Mulroy Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsANMED HEALTH WOMENS AND CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, 2000 E Greenville St, Anderson, SC
Dr. Brian J Mulroy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anderson, SC.