Have you seen Dr. Brian N King?

Dr. King

Initial visits are always hard for both doctor and patient. I went to him as an emergency. On second visit was scheduled for surgery. I saw him before surgery but not after that. Because of a problem I had (not his fault) I spent a week in the hospital and even though I asked to see him , he never came in. I was seen by one of his partners who was very rude to me. Since the surgery I have seen him several times. The visits are now more relaxed and he keeps up with my medical history even though it is not related to his specialty. He is compassionate and caring.

Dr. King

Dr. King was very insensitive - and it seems completely uninterested in talking or having a conversation about my condition........ I would not go back to him. The only good thing was the staff in his office.

He is a compassionate and skilled physician.

Dr. King was extremely thorough and professional and courteous throughout my exam and diagnosis. Even though he was unable to treat me (my diagnosis was a very difficult one to treat) he was totally prepared to send me to a specialist and his office staff was most helpful in setting up my appointment with that specialist. He's a life saver!

Very caring and compassionate. Takes the time to get to know not just my Dad but myself, the daughter/caregiver, too!

I love Dr. King!

He's a very caring man. He definitely cares about his patients, in fact, when I had an emergency, he met me at his office on a Saturday. How many doctors will do that?I love Dr. King.

I love Dr. King...

Dr. King saved my foot in an emergency situation.He is kind, professional, patient, and is an excellent doctor.Thank you Dr. King!

Dr. Brian N King is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.

Dr. Brian N King Is this you?