Unprofessional and Insensitive

Dr Shore seemed hurried and inattentive. He recommended me to another doctor for diagnosis after I had wasted two appointments with me. When I expressed financial frustration and exhaustion, Dr Shore got angry and rude with me, snapping at my questions. I will not be returning to this doctor and would not recommend him to anyone.

Very good clinician

Have seen Brian several times for 2 completely different reasons. At all visits he has been professional and friendly. He spent sufficient time with me to diagnose AND explain condition AND explain options. I never felt rushed nor felt he thought questions were silly.

About 4 months ago I received an avulsion fracture in my elbow near the triceps area, but I also am pretty sure I either partially tore a ligament in my elbow or at the least have really severe tendonitis in that same elbow as well. Ive been in to see him twice and practically begged the guy to do an MRI to see what was really going on and he wont do it. He tells me its ok to do physical therapy exercises, shoot a basketball, do my repetive physical job......like dude I can barely tie my shoes or twist my arm or open a door or push myself up out of bed. Its not ok, it isn't getting better and I shouldn't have to just sit around for 4-8 week chunks with this not getting any better before he's willing to try something more aggressive. He IS a nice man who is patient, willing to explain things and seems like he actually cares but so far Im just really unhappy with how this injury has gone. I dunno maybe its just my ignorance but tendonitis and an avulsion fracture should probably make more progress in 4 months.

Brian Shore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Champaign, IL.

Brian Shore Is this you?