Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brian K Nemunaitis has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Pain
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Nemunaitis had a poor attitude during my appointment. He was rude and patronizing. He did not seem at all concerned with my comfort level. He and his staff did not follow up with me to let me know the outcome of my exam. My anxiety level was worse after the appointment than before. My husband accompanied me to the exam and Dr Nemunaitis spent more time talking with him about recreational activities and asking him 'manly' questions than addressing my legitimate medical concerns. Maybe Dr Nemunaitis should be examining men instead. My experience with him and seeing the other reviews here leads me to question the integrity of the Cleveland Clinic website patient reviews.
I had a very negative experience with this doctor. I found him to be quite rude, cocky, condescending and damaging. Seems to have a God complex and does not listen to the patient. Makes you feel horrible about yourself. Not quite sure why he chose obstectrics as his specialty (???) :-( I would not recommend this physician.
26 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Brian K Nemunaitis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrian K Nemunaitis Do, 6803 Mayfield Rd, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Brian K Nemunaitis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.