Dr. Brian Nussenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Nussenbaum?

Patient

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Compassionate very thorough Takes time to explain small details Would definitely refer

World Class Physician

Posted on April 21st, 2016

Dr. Nussenbaum is simply the best surgeon I have ever encountered. It's impossible to praise someone too much who has literally saved your life. I went to Dr. Nussenbaum after three surgeries with another physician who was unsuccessful in removing all the cancer from my neck. Dr. Nussenbaum was successful in doing this the first time, which required the highest level of surgical skill. There are no words to praise Dr. Nussenbaum enough!

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Dr. Nussenbaum is the most conscientious doctor I have known He and his staff will take all the time needed with the patients and their families to answer questions or address concerns on some of the most live threatening decisions. I was impressed that he stays in the loop with other doctors at the center.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr Nussenbaum was very informative and thorough prior to my surgery in informing us of our options and we opted for the surgery. His bedside manner is awesome and he made my husband and myself feel at ease after the surgery and spent extra time with us in the hospital. The follow up was great and I'm now on an every three month re checks and glad he is keeping an eye on me and the area where I had my surgery. During the office appointment he makes sure all of our questions are answered and does not rush your through our appointment time.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

My surgical experience was horrible became disabled after dr nussenbaum operated on me and had to have 4 more surgies since his.lost job and filled disability.I know drs are not God but when they make mistakes it be nice if they could admit it and own up to it.in pain clinic now and in a lot more pain now than ever.my life and work career is ruined.Wish everyday of my life I would have never went to st Louis to see you.it's hard to forget when ur in pain everyday and have severe depression cause of it and see a psychologist.thanks for no compassion whatsoever.thanks for backing up ur work.took a while to write that so with that said I just want to forget about that God awful surgery that ruined my life.

best dr.

Posted on October 18th, 2015

I am more than 100% pleased and confident with Dr. Nussenbaum. He is a professional for the patients welfare and not the money. He is also extremely kind and friendly . I have complete confidence and trust in his knowledge and skill. He has received a great God given gift.

Thyroid cancer treatment

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr. Nussenbaum was easy to talk to and he explained everything very well to my husband and I - even drawing pictures to explain the procedure. He took as much time as we needed to ask questions and even called several times before surgery to discuss what we needed to know and to answer any questions we had. We never felt rushed. The surgery went very well, and he again took time when talking to my family to draw pictures to explain what happened during the surgery. He followed up on issues during surgery not related to my thyroid cancer, to ensure that there were no other issues we needed to worry about. Even my other doctors (endocrinologist and radiation oncologist) were impressed with my surgery and outcome.

Outstanding physician.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Brian Nussenbaum is one of the most intelligent, caring physicians one could ever hope to have. He save my life. Literally. He was always willing to receive a phone call or an e-mail. He seems to start work at 5 AM and knock off around 9 PM. I don't know how he does it.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Absolutely worst surgeon i ever saw and i had 10.after his operation had to have 3 more going into 4th.iam also in pain clinic and disabled after seeing him.wish i could post a picture to show what he did to me.

Doctor's Response

I am very sad to hear through your on-line post that you are still having problems. As described in a previous reply to a different post, I would be glad to discuss this with you further. Please contact me at 314-747-2032 if you would like to speak with me. Brian N.

Dr. Nussenbaum Superstar

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Dr. Nussenbaum is very easy to talk to, explains everything in a very easy to understand manner. My surgery turned out perfect and follow ups have been excellent so far.

Love Dr. Nussenbaum!

Posted on December 10th, 2014

Great Bedside Manner

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Dr. Nussenbaum was always there when I had questions. In a scary time he would take time out of his Sunday evening to call and ask if we had any questions. Always been friendly and upfront. He is the best Doctor I have seen in a long time. Thank you for your Kindness and really caring about your patients.